A Message from Dean Cox
In 2015, while celebrating the legacy of 150 years of UK, itself founded as an agriculture and engineering school, we announced a collective great leap forward for the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment. Our strategic planning team produced a guide for our future that builds on our legacy and also strengthens our culture: Building our Future on the Land-Grant Legacy: Strategic Plan 2015-2020. Read more
- Prepare highly motivated and culturally adaptive graduates who are competitive in a global economy and support societal values.
- Build and nurture relationships with the people of the Commonwealth and across the world.
- Recruit, develop, and retain exceptional faculty and staff who are leaders in expanding knowledge to improve the quality of life and sustainability of the human and physical environment.
- Show CAFE commitment to diversity and inclusion to attract and retain students, staff, and faculty, and provide a culturally aware environment for successful engagement in a global society.
- Produce innovative solutions through multidisciplinary collaborations.
- Build state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting-edge technology.